Second coolest guy ever

Second coolest guy ever

Monday, February 15, 2010

Ball of Death

Once upon a time there was an old scary grandma that lived next to me. She wasn’t seen outside of her house often and the house never seemed lively.
One day I was outside playing some football with my friends. We were tossing the ball back and forth in my front yard and then my good friend Diego missed the catch and the football rolled into the grandma’s yard. None of us wanted to go get the ball because we were all too scared she would eat us if she saw we were on her lawn. The door to her house opened slightly and my friends and I quickly hid behind her bush on the side of the house. After we heard the door close we tip-toed to the front yard and the football was gone. We were disappointed that we couldn’t find our football so everyone went home. While I was in my bed I was thinking about who could have taken the ball and the only person that I could think of would be that old scary grandma that lives next to me.
The next day arrived shortly and my friend Diego and I decided to take a visit at the old grandma’s house. We were both scared to death and argued about who was going to ring the doorbell. Well Diego lost the argument so he had to ring the doorbell. He rang the doorbell a couple of times but no one answered, so we opened the door and peeked inside.
In the house there was nothing but dust. It seemed like the old scary grandma hadn’t touched anything for fifty years. The house was small and only had a few rooms. Diego and I split up and searched in different rooms. I found nothing to help us find our football in the room so I went across the hall to check if Diego found anything helpful. When I entered the room Diego was gone, nowhere to be found. I start to worry where Diego went but I have to remain calm if I want to get out of here alive. Walking down the hall I heard a noise coming from the pantry. Quietly I walked over to the pantry and open the door to find Diego eating some food. I was relieved that I found my friend and we saw a door that led downstairs. We decided to go down the stairs and see if we could find anything.
When we got downstairs I flicked on the lights and saw our football on one of the dusty tables. Diego quickly ran over to the table but a trap net dropped down on him and he was stuck. Too scared to grab the ball I ran up the stairs but the door was locked from the outside. Diego and I were trapped. We found our football but doom was near. We heard the clacking of high heels and the smell of old people perfume. The old scary grandma was coming to kill us.

No comments:

Post a Comment